Service Level Agreement
Service Level Agreement
We provide a 99.7% uptime commitment for subscriptions to our business Plan & partner plan. If we fall short of our 99.7% uptime commitment and your account is affected, you may request a service credit to your account for future use.
Downtime is the overall number of minutes UChat was unavailable during a calendar month. We calculate unavailability using server monitoring software to measure the server-side error rate, ping test results, web server tests, TCP port tests, and website tests.
Downtime excludes the following:
- Slowness or other performance issues with individual features (Facebook messaging, Instagram messaging, WhatsApp messaging, etc.).
- Issues that are related to external developers’ apps or third parties, including Meta APIs.
- Any products or features identified as alpha, beta or similar.
- External network or equipment problems outside of our reasonable control, such as bad routing tables between your internet service provider (ISP) and our server.
- Scheduled downtimes for maintenance.
Uptime is the percentage of total possible minutes UChat was available during a calendar month. Our commitment is to maintain at least 99.7% uptime for the following main subsystems of UChat:
- Message Sending (excluding issues related to interacting with third-party services, on the side of third-party services)
- Object Storage
[(total minutes in month - Downtime) / total minutes in month] > 99.7%
Sometimes we need to perform maintenance to keep UChat working smoothly. Notification will be posted 48 hours prior to the scheduled downtime on our Status Page (http://status.UChat.com.au). In a year, scheduled downtime won’t exceed 10 hours.
UChat will provide updates and information about availability and outages through in-app notifications and/or at https://status.UChat.com.au/
You can monitor the availability of all main UChat subsystems. We also provide information about the availability of 3rd party services.
To receive a Service Credit, the Customer must submit a request to Customer Support via Email(firstname.lastname@example.org) within thirty (30) days from the last day of the calendar month in which the Customer claims UChat failed to meet the uptime commitment.
The Service Credit is calculated as follows:
All claims will be verified against our system records. If we have a dispute with any period of unavailability claimed by you, we’ll provide to you a record of the availability for the applicable period. We’ll provide such records only in response to claims made by you in good faith.
- Can only be used to pay for the business Plan & partner plan;
- Aren’t refunds;
- Can’t be exchanged for a cash amount;
- Are capped at a maximum of 30 days of paid service;
- Require you to have paid any outstanding invoices;
- Expire upon termination of your customer contract.
Service credits are the sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by us to meet our obligations under this SLA.
Note, downtime doesn’t affect everyone at the same time or in the same way. For example, some accounts may receive service credits during an outage in their region, while other accounts in other regions that have not been similarly affected will not.
UChat may update this SLA from time to time.