Digital Marketing Specialist
About the role
We're looking for a digital marketing specialist to join UChat team. You will help us to expand into more markets. Existing experience with SAAS marketing are highly preferred.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of marketing and campaign assets, across digital and offline media
- Implement the strategy through the development of online campaigns across Search and Display with the support of the media agency
- Contribute to creation of, and directly manage the production and management of multichannel marketing campaigns to drive campaign registrations, acquisition and retention to achieve agreed revenue targets
- Maintain and manage their key dates marketing calendar.
- Write, edit and proof-read marketing copy for use across different channels
- Support on media and creative agency management
- to develop media and publicity plans to support campaign objectives
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against objectives (ROI and KPIs)
Ideally, you have
- Evidence of implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Experience of coordinating media agencies and / or creative agencies, as well as other third party suppliers
- Ability to operate, consult and deliver within a complex stakeholder environment
- Proven experience in writing, editing and proof reading marketing copy for different channels, incl. writing for SEO and within the parameters set by platforms for paid copy on social media
- Knowledge of best-in-class market research techniques, and statistical / data analysis methods
- A proven track record within Paid Social, Programmatic, DV360, etc.
- Solid understanding of Google tools: Google Ads (Search, display and re-marketing), Google Analytics, and reporting
- Previous experience working in a not-for-profit / fundraising environment will be highly advantageous
If you are interested in the role, reach out to email@example.com, please send your resume & cover letter.